This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Store Sleep In My Hump

I mentioned that I saw the movie Made Of Honor this past weekend. One of the best parts of the movie came at the beginning. Tom (Patrick Dempsey) mentioned that he had Bono's autograph. Apparently he used that to get women to sleep with him. Smart man.

On a sad yet related note, Sydney Pollack died of cancer yesterday. He played the father of Dempsey's character. Sydney also listed Casablanca as one of the top 10 films of all time. I wholeheartedly agree.

What's odd tho, is that three times in the last two days someone has mentioned Casablanca. Either in person or in a TV show. I think that means I need to watch it again.

Hockey
Oy vey Penguins!! What can I say? At least it was only 3-0 loss last night instead of 4-0. I think this means I can watch the games now since the red wings have won the ones I didn't watch.

Semi-Unrelatedly
The people who are Googling some version of "glow in the dark thunder beads", are you doing that because you saw the aforementioned movie? Or because you want to buy some?

Unrelatedly
Extra special kudos to the folks who know who said the partial quote that is my blog entry title today. And kudos to the folks who read the previous sentence and understood it. :)
Comments:
STUPID FRIGGIN RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PENS DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE THEY'RE IN THE STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, if I can't rant here, where else could I rant? Lordy Pete knows I can't maintain a blog of my own...
 
Amen, sista. Although my view is based on the game stats. Perhaps it's time to give Ty a chance between the pipes. That, what, 8 extra years of experience might come in handy.

Rant away, me dear. Although I'd read a blog by you. Especially if you post an entry every time you get up in the middle of the night. Those would surely be entertaining. ;)
 
Entertaining? Msybe...I could share my late night findings with the world such as www.bioeden.com which has me laughing as well as thinking about it...about 3 years ago I chucked my own baby teeth collection...darn it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?