This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nothing Much To Say, I Guess

I'm thinking of getting a new bicycle. I've tried fixing the one I currently have (it was a present from Santa a good 20+ years ago) but it still has issues. Namely the tires keep going flat and finding wheel parts for it is tough. Apparently the wheel size is out of style, despite everything else from the 80's coming back.

Do yall have any suggestions? Brands, styles, etc. I'm not particularly sure I want to fork over $300 for one either. Although the one I saw at REI on Monday was pretty swank. It had fishies painted on it.

Which got me singing Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World by (of course) U2. As some of you know, there's a line in that song that goes "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle".

Zodiacally speaking, I'm a fish. And if I need a new bicycle, does that mean I need a man too? I'm not sure I like the connotations of that. Or does it mean that I need a new man? Not that that's any better.

Unrelatedly
Welcome to the world, little Mara! Unless my first impression was seriously skewed, you have a warm and loving extended family. Although, you might keep an eye out for your Uncle. He can be a bit squirrelly.
Comments:
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle "squirrelly?"
 
I am one with my squirreliness. As such, I feel I am quite adept at pointing out squirreliness in others.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?