This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nude

I skimmed the article, Ali Hewson: Ethics Girl, on Sunday and then a friend of mine sent me a link to the article. I took that as a hint to write about it. Admittedly I found the article on a blog that discusses U2 (woohoo) and the U2 connection was the same reason my friend sent me the link. Good to know my friends are looking out for U2 articles for me.

I'm sure numerous people will be shocked to learn that the environmental aspects of Nude Skincare appeal to me more than the Ali Hewson aspect. Even if it were Morleigh's cause, the environmental aspect would interest me more. Probably Especially if it were Morleigh instead of Ali.

Anyway, Nude uses organic ingredients. Their containers are recyclable, some are made from recycled products. They even use biodegradable ink. There was at least one article from the environmental community, Nude Skincare Bares All The Right Connections, about the skincare line.

I'm sure there are others, I just haven't found (or looked) for them. I'm not much of a makeup wearer. If I were, I would definitely look for the Nude line in stores and give it a whirl.

How cool am I? I mentioned U2 and recycling in the same entry. Yay me!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?