This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Poor Scuttle

For those of you interested in reading more blogs of the environmentally veined, the Nature Blog Network has a ranked list of most viewed nature blogs. Maybe, one day, my environmental blog will show up in the upper rankings of their network. Of course, first, I have to make it publicly viewable :)

Kroger and Harris Teeter post mercury warnings about fish. They are now on the Green List as shown on Oceana's website . For all the info, read the update.

Hockey
Red Wings won again. I thought the Stars might pull out a win last night. Last time I saw the score it was tied at 2. I guess, on the bright side, the Stars scored twice as many goals in one game, as they had previously in the series.

Pens vs Flyers tonight.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?