This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Spiffily Encircled In Red

WooooHooooo Penguins!! I actually got involved in the game last night. Yelling, cheering, exclaiming. It was great. I haven't had that since the end of the regular season. It's good to get the blood pumping again. To find the thrill again in hockey.

Of course the excitement took several hits with cold water every time orpik was shown or mentioned. Seriously, trade his sorry butt to the sabres or devils. I already loathe those teams so he'll fit right in on them.

Semi-Unrelatedly
B - today's title is how I described the locations of the outfalls on the map. It's nice for the Communications & Ops people to know where I am. Especially when it's raining and I'm climbing over mossy rocks. Thanks again for your help, Mr. Graphics. Maybe one day I'll have a more challenging request. ;)
Comments:
Get over the Orpik thing or else I won't make more circles on your PDFs.

The shift he played where he threw 5 monster checks in a row was phenomenal.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I didn't realize there were conditions to our friendship, bucko. Are there any others?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?