This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Stonehenge

A lot of you know about my longtime desire to go to Ireland. My attraction to most things Celtic and I'm not talking about the basketball team that can't even say their name correctly. This fascination began in elementary school when we were studying the ancient Gods & Goddesses.

If I didn't already connect with U2's music, I'd love them anyway as they're Irish. Thankfully they totally rock my world and their Irishness is icing on their divine cake. Or something.

Anyway, this week I've seen/heard/been told about Stonehenge numerous times. Twice yesterday alone. I realize it's because of the upcoming show on the National Geographic Channel which is based on the recent discoveries. Since I hardly watch TV and read the news even less, it's pretty amazing that I've heard anything.

I'm taking these reminders as a hint and think it's time I plan my trip to Eire. Which means I need to spend some quality time in my parent's basement looking for my expired passport. Anybody want to come help me search? No? Understandable.

How about going to Ireland with me? We could probably work in some time in Scotland and England too. It'll be a sky/road trip to remember :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?