This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Where For Art Thou, Tissues?

As yesterday wore on, I noticed myself sneezing & coughing more and my eyes were aching, itching and gooey. Even after eyeball removal. As the night progressed, it was much, much worse. I am one of the legions of people walking around, sounding and looking miserable. Oy.

Since I know my mom won't be reading this anytime soon, I have a confession to make. I took a double dose of my fake allergy medicine. Fake because you can buy it OTC. Sadly there were no pharmacies near me open when I needed them to be. My real allergy meds are at work. Although I'll be stopping at the store later today to stock up. Assuming they have any left.

Grass, sorrel, dock, hickory & pecan, I don't know which one of you is the culprit - or perhaps it's a combination - but you are most certainly not my friend right now. Stop fornicating and let us poor folks get back to normal. Please!

Song in my head
Hair of the dog by Nazareth. And yes, I find it amusing that it's called hair of the dog and that dog hair is another common allergy for folks. The chorus is what's in my head.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?