This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, May 02, 2008

With Hope In Your Hands

Been crazy busy at work. Woo! I'd give examples, but then strangers would know where I work and could deduce who I am. No thanks. So if you want examples, email me. :)

I had a surprise inspection from the State earlier this week. It threw off my entire schedule but was, scarily, fun. I think we passed. I hope.

Hockey
I watched, sort of, an entire period of hockey last night. The TV was on and tuned to Versus for all of it. I even watched some of the pre-game chatter and 1st intermission stuff. Mostly I was doing some work and then the phone rang a couple times. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, B it's not my fault the Rangers won.

Speaking of Rangers, I can't believe avery played with a lacerated spleen the other day. I can't stand the guy with his immature antics but that's mighty impressive. I bet the whiny butt brodeur couldn't do it. I don't care how good a player you are if you whine and cry to the refs. Suck it up. You're a hockey player.

Song In My Head
An End Has A Start by Editors
Comments:
I don't care how good a player you are if you whine and cry to the refs. Suck it up. You're a hockey player.

well said! I missed hockey friday but have enjoyed the east more that the west....stupid f#(^&^%g red wings....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?