This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Minion Wanted

I need help at work. I've had 61 applications to be my minion. It's a bit overwhelming. Actually work itself is overwhelming. So that makes me doubly overwhelmed. Or something.

So many things to do and they just keep growing. I'm pretty sure my to-do list is genetically related to bunnies. How else is it that I get two things crossed off my list only to have four more things added to it?

Or maybe work is haunted by a poltergeist. Hmm. Now I have a vision of a science experiment involving Watership Down, Amityville Horror and The Secret of Nimh. Possessed bunny shaped notepads flying around.

Now there's a thought for a Wednesday morning.
Comments:
Skim cover letters, education, mission statements/objectives, and previous experiences. The pile will weed itself down that way....good luck!!! and I (the band director, new mom, and wife) hear you on the bunny like breeding to-do-list. I seem to discover more to do when I go to do one of the things on my list. Example A: wash dishes means put away clean dishes. erg.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?