This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Nutmeg

Sadly the Penguins did not win the Stanley Cup this year. I would say that Fluery needs to work on keeping his stick on the ice so that pucks don't go between his legs and into the goal, but it seems wrong to poke at someone when they're down. Besides, that third goal, I could've sworn I heard a whistle before the puck slid into the net.

I seriously felt ill listening to osgood speak after the game. That guy is so full of himself it's crazy. Does he not realize that he sounds like a prick? "OH yeah, I'm full of heart. I don't think people realize that." Umm Hello!? Saying you're full of heart negates your being full of heart. Dumbass.

It's really unfortunate that the Pens didn't get the cup this year. It'll be their last opportunity for awhile since the Canes will be winning it for the foreseeable future. And no, that's not me being cocky, that's me being optimistic & having faith. It's also me being late for work.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?