This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dream Has An 'E'

I've been slack with my posting lately. I know. Been busy. I haven't even turned my laptop on the last two days. Yes, I'm posting from work. Shhhhh.

I've been having some squirrelly dreams lately. Snakes, Bono, The Edge, words with the letter 'e' in them. Those are all examples of dream themes. Different dreams too. Seriously bizarre. Well, not the ones with The Edge :)

I'm sure having The Cat run across me (leaving bruises) in the middle of the night doesn't help in fostering non-squirrelly dreams. At least I scared her the other night as much as she scared me. She jumped up and landed on my leg, waking me up and causing me to jerk my leg. She jumped at the leg jerk and went skittering across the floor. I was too groggy & startled to laugh then. I did laugh my butt off in the morning tho.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?