This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Earth Shattering Kaboom

I've, apparently, lost a little bit more of my mind. I've had cartoons in my head the last day or two. Marvin the Martian and now Alvin, Simon and Theodore (not the NHL goalie). I had the The Chipmunks' Christmas song in my head ALL DAY yesterday. Kept finding myself humming about a stupid hula hoop. Bah!

Even talking hockey didn't help. So, obviously, I've lost more of my mind. Or B has found a way to send subliminal messages in an email. Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me if he had. And since Marvin was in the mix, he probably hooked up with T to do it.

Unrelatedly
I'm having an allergic to reaction to something. No clue what. But it's really starting to annoy. I'd really rather grow out of allergies, not into them. Ah well. Maybe I'll lose more of my mind from incessant cartoon singing and no longer care.

Happy Fourth, Everyone!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?