This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Honey Bear

As most of you have noticed and some have pointed out, I haven't been posting as often. And what I have posted isn't up to the squirrelly standards.

See, every year at this time, I am reminded of something that happened five years ago. It was five years on Tuesday (7/29) actually. Each year seems to bring a different perspective to my memories and subsequently varying strengths of reaction. The memories are stronger this year. Refer to the event on June 3rd if you want to know why. And no it's not hockey related.

Don't fret, my pretties, squirrelly posts will return. Eventually.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?