This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, August 08, 2008

I'd Like To Give Him A Green Eye

Yesterday was crap. Got some bad news at work along with a pile of more work to do. Apparently I'm supposed to be some kind of environmental magician. Because of my green leanings, I guess I'm supposed to be able to do all things environmental at work with little to no help.

I almost wish I were that good. Almost. I have no desire to spend 12+ hours at work, every day, and bring work home to do. Call me disloyal if you want, but there are more things in life than work.

Anyway, my day ended on a good note because of what I got in the mail. My U2 box set with their first three albums (Boy, October, War) remastered came!!! :) The expected delivery date was Saturday. Wahooo!! It also has a spiffy poster that I now need to acquire a frame for. Hmm maybe a lunch time excursion is in order....

Unrelatedly
I found the site Ideal Bite in an email from the FrogPond(tm). It's right up my alley, Ideal Bite that is. Environmental tips that anyone can do. The easier it is for the masses to comply, the happier I am. Since that means folks have fewer excuses for not doing something green in their lives.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?