This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lazor Blue

I thought about simply posting a news article about the Olympics in Lego, just to spite the heckler (heckling done via email) but reconsidered. I'm now taking the high road and not reducing myself to the heckler's level (pfffftttttt Toph).

Last night I spent nearly two hours at a car dealership. M was signing papers for her new car. Her previous one died last week, on an off ramp. Her new one is cute (color is a tad bright in daylight) and has a spiffy keen dash & stereo.

I think I'd get fed up with the manual locks & windows pretty quick tho. I'm too spoiled. I need power locks & windows. And keyless entry. And cruise control. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shush! I already admitted to being spoiled.

The dealership gave her a sparkly clean car with almost an 1/8th of a tank of gas. We had to get gas before we got back home as it was literally on empty (plus her rental car needed gas). Her uber clean new car is also in need of an oil change. Is that common when buying used (low gas, needing oil)? My car was new and came with a full tank of gas. Granted this was in 1998.

On the bright side, it does drive well. Tho, I had issues keeping my speed constant. I didn't realize how much I rely on the shifting (and cruise control) to maintain a steady pace. Guess this means it's always manual for me.

Unreleatedly
JT - I hope the alligators get better! ;)

More Importantly
Happy Birthday, Mom!!!!!! :)
Comments:
Wow! You actually wrote something rather than just linking to something! I really did expect just the link to the LEGO story, so good for you and it appears that my heckling did guilt you into writing something.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?