This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Bring Out Your Zzzzzzzs

I should be sleeping - obviously. Unfortunately, I'm not tired enough. I can't even blame it on a long nap on the train today. I did crossword puzzles (4), read articles in a magazine (4 or 5) and read 200 pages of a book.

Then I went to dinner at the Olive Garden at 21:45. Apparently all the carbs and mind stimulation have left me unable to turn in for the night. I pestered the cat, showed off my acquisitions (ie trip souvenirs) to M and finished the book I started on the train (only had 50 pages left to read).

I think I'll turn in anyway. Perhaps lying in the dark will stimulate the sleep enzymes or what-have-you. I'll need all the rest I can get as there's likely a plethora of emails to wade through when I get to work tomorrow morning.

Hopefully a certain papa will send me pix of an initialed boy in a spiffy keen hat to me today.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?