This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Hanna Hoopla

There were a plethora of news conferences, weather reports, speculations and mild freak outs by people during the preparation for TS Hanna. We got rain. Ooooh. Scary rain.

I think I saw two flashes of lightning. No unusual wind gusts. Hanna definitely did not reach severe thunderstorm level. At least, not in my neighborhood. Yes there were (and still are) areas of localized flooding. But that happens in non-tropical storm level storms.

I can't even elaborate on all the stuff that was done at work in preparation of Hanna. Maybe it was a dress rehearsal for Josephine, since Ike appears to prefer the Gulf waters over the Atlantic.

Unrelatedly
I managed to unplug my computer in the middle of writing this entry. Usually not a big deal. Except this time my battery was not locked in place. So I had to reboot. Basically, yall should really, really, really feel loved that I rebooted to finish writing it.
Comments:
Wow...you rebooted...you are too wonderful!

I was going to ask you about Hanna. Glad it was just rain!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?