This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Is It Guilty In Here or Is It Just Me?

Yes the title for today's entry is from a Miranda Lambert song. Did yall think I would let you off that easily? Mwahahahahaha! I was tromping through the woods singing More Like Her today. It's amazing how well the pouring rain can make you sound. Maybe it's similar to singing in the shower..

Anyway, don't fret, my lovelies. I'll probably be on to a new performer soon. Maybe. Just be glad you're getting a U2 breather.. Or are you?

Green Links
Brilliant Earth offers *conflict free diamonds *recycled gold *eco friendly & fair labor practices *also sapphires
Eco friendly school supplies. I'm currently eyeballing their messenger bag.

Unrelatedly
I loathe McAfee.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?