This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lunacat. Maniac. Let's Go Canes!!

Luna was a sweetheart today. Well, except for when she was chewing on me. She spent several hours napping, either with me or just on me. It's hard to be upset about the plethora of scratches and tooth scrapes she's given me, when she's sleeping and purring and looking like a little angel. Instead of the little hellion she often is. Such spunk in a little package.

Hockey
Canes beat the Ducks tonight. Wooohooo!!! Way to go Leighton! Some incredible saves! Although, FYI, Cam is still my fave.

NaNoWriMo
I sort of have a plot. Maybe. I definitely have some ideas that could turn into a plot or subplot. I'll have to let them stew some more, see what my subconscious can come up with whilst I sleep.

More Luna
She's pouncing on the back (top? non-screen side) of the laptop lid. Apparently the solid grey or the NaNo sticker on there are not artsy enough for her. She wants to add some designs of her own. At least she didn't send me to any random websites today.
Comments:
Even though it's a new post. I'm not going to let you get off for not posting something today (Monday). :)
 
whine. whine. whine. What are you? A Siamese cat?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?