This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Paw Prints On My Glasses

I was listening to/watching this Dallas (Edge's right hand guitar guy) clip on U2.com and Luna freaked. She went from snoozing next to me, to looking around all confused. And then scared. She ran to one side of the bed, then the other. All hesitant and low, yet fast.

She didn't know where the sound was coming from at first. When she figured it out, she came back to me and sniffed the laptop. Then walked across the keyboard. Twice. Thankfully she didn't open (or close) any windows this time, unlike earlier.

Apparently Miss Fee thought I needed some guidance with Mozilla, so she opened up a new tab and sent it to Mozilla Help. Eight times. That's my girl. Ever so helpful.

Unrelatedly
Yes, I really do have paw prints on my glasses. They're small and Luna sized. Err, make that Fiona sized. Ferocious Fee.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?