This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And You Thought I'd Forget To Post Today

Didn't you! Well, I know at least one of you did. Even if you didn't give me grief about it. Yet.

Here's the deal. Today is a holiday from work. Yet where was I at 0900? Work. When did the people I was supposed to be meeting at work show up? 1045. When did they indicate they would be there? 0900. Did I leave a voice mail for the one guy at 0935 chewing him out? You betcha.

On the bright side I was leaving work at 1215 or so. And I'm currently at a very spiffy coffee shop in North Raleigh. The roomie discovered it last week. Huge kudos to her! The fact that it's a 20 minute drive is okay. Especially since she drove :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?