This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Here Muse, Muse, Muse

I know, I know. My posting has been erratic. Sometimes nonexistent. I've been busy at work. And then there's Nano, where I'm very behind. I have hopes of getting back on track though. A plot is forming, which helps immensely.

I'm hoping another day/night of 10+ hours of sleep will help me. That's my plan for tonight. Sleep. Very exciting.
Comments:
10+ hours?!?

color me jealous....
 
I was exhausted after the 12.5 hours I spent at work on Saturday. I also had a nap during the day of Sunday :)

I was really behind in my sleep. Pretty much like I am with my nano novel.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?