This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, November 03, 2008

NaNoWriMo 2008

So it's November again. Do you know where your plot is? I don't. That hasn't stopped me from writing though.



I'll add the above widget to my sidebar (in theory) so that yall can track my progress. Hopefully it will steadily increase as the month goes by. If you see it waffling, give me a nudge. It could be that I haven't written anything, that the NaNo site has crashed and updates aren't being sent, that I simply haven't updated my word count or something else entirely.

Hockey
Went to the Canes game on Saturday (vs Edmonton). It was fun. Would've been better had we won though. I got a free magnet schedule and Hurricanes emblem for my car. Actually I got three of each. Person I went with gave me their magnet set and I found one on our way out. One for work, one for home and one for a friend.

On the bright side, Canes did beat Toronto on Sunday. Woohooo!!! :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?