This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No Line On The Horizon

A new Edge interview! I was enthralled (not surprising). Now I must look diligently for a copy of MOJO. In case interview has photographs!

Hockey
Canes have lost two in a row now. Grrr. Hopefully we can turn things around on Wednesday night when the brawlers (flyers) are in town. Let's Go Canes!

Work
Long day yesterday, will be a long day today despite my late arrival (am aiming for 1000ish) as I have to 'volunteer' tonight from 1700-2000. I like how they tell you that you're volunteering but it's required that you cover a shift. In my book, that's not volunteering, it's community service.
Comments:
Slacker, it's been over a week since you posted anything! Congratulations on getting your 50,000 words though but that isn't an excuse not post anything especially with that Washington Post story I sent you the other day - that would've been an easy post.
 
blah blah blah yeah yeah yeah and Thanks :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?