This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Riddled to Procrastination

I was busily attempting to write and someone gave the address to this. Silly me clicked on it and I wasted all kinds of time on it. Oy. I won't tell you what level I'm on as I don't want you to mock me.

Yes, I did get past the first level.

NaNoWriMo
I passed 30,000 words on Saturday. That was over 5000 words written in one day. Huzzah. Although I'm still behind. I passed 33,000 words on Sunday. Woo. And yes, I'm still behind. *sigh*

Hockey
Canes won on Friday - WoooHoooo!!!! But lost on Sunday *sniffle*cry* Ah well.
Comments:
that riddle site is annoying! I got to level 3 before I decided to tuck in for the night.
 
I loathe those pesky fish! I'm sure I'll smack myself whenever I figure out the answer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?