This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Silly Humans (An Excerpt from Luna's Road Trip Diary)

She keeps putting me in that crate. Doesn't she realize how long my legs are? I can't stand up in it. So I sleep. Then when she finally lets me out I can't go where I want to. I can't investigate the pedals sticking up from the floor. I can't look out the window that has the handy ledge in front of it. She's especially adamant about my not using the spinny thing to prop myself up at the window. I don't get it. She's all the time looking out of it. I want to too!

And then the nice guy, who lets me pounce on his feet, doesn't want me to investigate the same places either! Humans! I just don't understand them. We finally got to a place that doesn't vibrate and I can't even investigate. I'm put in a room upstairs and expected to sleep. Right. Like I was tired from sleeping all day. I wanted to play! I told my human and she wasn't listening. So I showed her. She sure is grouchy. Maybe if she had let me look out the window on the spinny thing, she would have gotten more sleep.

In the morning, I'm let out of the room and discover this really great tree with boxes under it. I had a nice little nest all made, under the tree and behind the boxes. And what do the humans go and do? They take the boxes! Why did they stuff them under the tree if they didn't want them there in the first place? At least they left some behind that I could still hide behind. But then more humans came. Two small, really loud ones and two regular ones. I'm put back in the room upstairs where I spent the night. Not fair! I was there first.

There was much noise and then, when I was finally released from my banishment, all the boxes were gone from under my tree! Humans just make no sense. With all the squealing and squawking and humans running about, I did the only thing I could do. I climbed the tree. And they yelled at me and put me back in the room upstairs! Sheesh. Silly humans.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?