This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Mini Update Type List Thing

No pix today. I could post one of the half eaten piece of cheesecake from a luncheon I was at yesterday. But then I might want another piece. I've already had two pieces in the last two days, MORE than enough yummy, delicious cheesecake for this week.

Luna continues to romp around. Still not eating as much as she had been. Still sleeping a lot more than normal too. Staples come out Monday.

Laptop is still kerpluied.

Car door is back to not opening unless I roll down the window.

Rear view mirror hasn't fallen off. Yet. It still vibrates as I drive around. I'm much better at scrunching down in my seat at night and sitting up straighter during the day. I didn't realize how much I relied on the tilting abilities of it until it stopped tilting.

Have a great weekend :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?