This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Does the Earth Want a Touch Screen?

The following is, perhaps, my next cell phone. It's called Blue Earth, is made by Samsung out of recycled plastic water bottles and it's solar powered. With a touch screen. Woo!

Samsung has some videos about the Blue Earth cell phone. I didn't find a way to embed them when I glanced at them. Granted I didn't look very hard.

Hockey
I don't want to jinx things so I won't mention that the Canes have won their last three games. They play at the Senators on Tuesday, home against the sabres on Thursday and at the Thrashers on Saturday and then they're off until Tuesday when they're at the caps. Bummer. I was hoping to catch a hockey game for my birthday. Ah well.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?