This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Gulab Jamun

For lunch today, I went to an Indian buffet with two coworkers. I picked the place since it was a bleated birthday outing. They even paid for me. How sweet are they?

Anyway the food was fantastic. There's just one problem. I am so very full that I can't even drink more water for fear of exploding. Plus, I want a nap.

I grabbed a take-out menu so I could find out the names of things. Instead of calling something based on it's appearance. For example, 'fried dough balls swimming in syrup' which is actually called gulab jamun. It's rather mushy and way too sweet for me. Although it does look more appealing than Kheer (rice pudding).

No. I have no idea how to pronounce gulab jamun. I can say fried dough balls swimming in syrup though. :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?