This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy First Day of Spring!

I've been slacking off this week, I know. Work has been busy. Next week will be even busier. So if I miss days next week, don't worry. I'm (probably) not dead or possessed, just means I didn't turn my computer on when I got home from work. I don't foresee much time at my desk next week.

I thought I'd have a video of my nephew for you today, that didn't work out. Apparently YouTube doesn't recognize the video type. Ah well.

Hockey
Canes play tonight (vs Islanders) and tomorrow night (vs capitals). Both are home games. No I don't have tickets. I'm really hoping to go to the April 2nd game (vs rangers) as it's Cam Ward bobble head night. :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?