This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Items MIA and Hockey. Nothing Thrilling Today (okay, tonight)

A coworker so very kindly brought in her digital camera battery charger for me to use today. I can't find mine. It's been MIA for several weeks now. I think it must be with my W2's. Scary, eh?

If I can't the tax forms by this weekend, I'm going to see about getting replacements. I just can't imagine where they've gotten to.

Hockey
Canes beat the Rangers last night. Woo! Not quite the blowout the last two games have been. But it's a win in regular time, which is what counts th emost. Plus it was a shut out! So an extra woohoo for that.

Did I tell yall that I got to see Corvo in person and not in hockey gear? It was a week or so ago. I refrained from yelling out to him. Mostly because I wasn't entirely certain it was him at the time. A later source confirmed it for me tho.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?