This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Are You Sure It's Still April?

It's 86 degrees (F) out right now. Not a cloud to be seen. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 90. With a humidity of 60%. I refuse to turn the AC on in April!! Heck, I loathe turning it on before June!

Anyway, this weekend is also the Special Olympics of North Carolina (SONC) plane pull at RDU. I'll be going in the morning with a friend or two. Some coworkers have formed a team and entered the competition. No clue when they'll be pulling. Hopefully in the morning.

Plus, in previous years, Chick-fil-a has had a team dressed up as cows pulling the plane. That's one of those things you just have to see in person. Pictures aren't nearly good enough.
Comments:
It was 95 on Saturday. Tho I think our 'official' high was 92. It was 90 on Sunday. So I had to suck it up and turn on the AC. *sigh* Although I did only set the thermostat to 81.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?