This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Chicago 2, DC & Atlanta

I'll give you three guesses to understand today's title. If you know me, it won't even be a guess... Ready?

Those are the dates/locations that I have U2 tickets for (so far). Woohoo!!!!! It totally made yesterday a Much better day than it should have been. Main minion out sick (again). Last day of fiscal year at work. Luna had a vet appointment. And a multitude of other things that just made the day difficult.

but then I bought U2 tix for my mom and I to the DC show (Sept. 29). And my friend Rach got us tickets to the show in Atlanta (Oct. 6). I found out this morning that my friend Nee got us tix to the Chicago 2 show (Sept. 13) yesterday.

I may have to make a shrine to March 31. Honor it as A Day of U2 or something. :) Now I just have to start pricing airline tix to Chicago...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?