This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Edge and an Ocean View. What More Could You Want?



I wonder if The Edge would sell one of the homes to me.. At a discount. Take off all the money I've spent on U2's shows, cds, dvds, t-shirts, magazines, random paraphenalia, fan club membership, etc. Well, let's be realistic here, take all the money I've ever spent on something U2 related and even vaguely U2 related and multiply x 10. I might then be able to afford a house in Malibu. Grnated, it'd be a guest house...

Speaking of Environmentally friendly... Reynold's Wrap now has
recycled aluminum foil. It's made from 100% recycled aluminum and the container is 100% recycled paper. The ink is water based too. There's also a rebate...

Hockey
Game 4 of Canes vs the damn devils tonight.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?