This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No Thumb Twiddlin' Here

I've been busy. At a conference yesterday and will be leaving for day two as soon as I post this. Admittedly I'll only be able to attend the morning half of the conference. I have a meeting from 1300-1700 at work today. I know yall are jealous. A four hour meeting - who wouldn't be jealous of that? (yes, that's sarcasm)

Hopefully I'll be able to post items the rest of this week. Although when I get home tonight I have to pack. And then there's a hockey game (see below). And little Luna love to play with.

I gotta say tho, I'd rather be busy than twiddling my thumbs.

Hockey
Playoffs start for the Canes tonight!! Game 1 versus the NJ devils in jersey. LET'S GO CANES!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?