This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Apparently Defense Can Be Yeasty. Who knew?

Sorry about not posting yesterday. I was waylaid at work and then had to prep for hockey. Once the game was over, I was too irritated, disappointed, annoyed and bummed to post anything. If you saw the game, or the score, you know why. The title is a reference to something the (horrible beyond anything imaginable) commentators said. They are awful.

Worst. Commentators. Ever.

On the bright side, it's the Friday of a three day weekend. I also get to spray paint some more today. I wish I had gotten a picture of me yesterday. The sheer neon orangeness of my hand (and other hand, shoes, work badge & hem of jeans) was a hoot.

Maybe today...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?