This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, May 04, 2009

Crowded, LaRose Denied & LED Funding

I didn't get any true alone time this weekend. Which means this week is going to be long and hard. Granted, it was already gearing up to be that way at work. I had hoped that I would have the place to myself for more than 20 minutes this weekend. I don't function at my best when I have to deal with people every minute of my weekend. Especially when I'm at home. I know, suck it up. I'm starting to sound like brodeur.

Hockey
Canes shut out the bruins 3-0 in game 2! Granted it should have been 4-0 but apparently the refs in Toronto are blind. At least their lack of clear eyesight didn't alter the outcome of the game.

Unrelatedly
Anyone know where I can find information on non-corporate funds for LED lighting? Grants, free money, etc. I could use some help on the research.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?