This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mellon Arena Needs To Go!

I saw my third show of the Vertigo tour there. The only time I was on The Edge's side of the stage and I was close too. If I hadn't gotten his autograph in Cleveland, I might feel differently about Mellon. Thankfully I did, so my feelings aren't torn. Mellon arena needs to be torn down. Read this to understand why I feel this way.

I don't care how that arena is destroyed. Torn down. Blown up. Doesn't matter. It just needs to be gone. Without anyone inside of it. What? Surprised that I didn't say that the b@st@rd orpik should be inside? Give me a break. I'm not like some hockey players. I don't deliberately hurt people.

I gotta say tho, that Clean hit on b@st@rd orpik by Cole was Awesome!!!! Too bad matt cooke felt the need to lay a dirty hit on Cole later on. It appears that cooke and b@st@rd orpik are best buds. Teaching each other how to play dirty and get away with it. I don't know how they live with their conscience. Perhaps they don't have one?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?