This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Orangeness from Last Week

These are from day two of my spray painting at work. I wore a glove on my left hand this time, but obviously not my right hand.



Here's the glove. On the first day, my left hand was much, much more orange than this glove. I believe my practice the day before helped that. Also, there was less wind.



My pants and boots after two days of spray painting. The boots are still vibrant orange, the photo doesn't do the neon justice. The paint washed out of my jeans. Woo!



Unrelatedly
Luna's eye is better. No goop in it this morning. Although she really, really, Really hates getting the antibacterial ointment in her eye. I had to resort to wrapping her in a towel (wet from my hair) to get her under control so I could get the good goop in her eye. The towel also helped stop the addition of new wounds to me.

Even More Unrelateldy
Still without internet at home. Supposedly cable guy came between 0800 & 0830 today. I don't miss the tv or the phone. I miss the internet. and Plants vs Zombies!!!! I've been in withdrawals all week! Oy!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?