This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A Post from Miss Princess Luna Fiona Fuzz Butt

I am not stalking Priss.I am merely laying on the bed, watching her. That's it. That's not stalking. That's being observant..

I always twitch my tail when I sta--observe. It helps me think. It's like my grandma sticking out her tongue when she plays card games. Besides you can't even see Priss in this picture. She's behind the curtain but you only know that because I was watching her. Making sure she didn't rip Mom's curtain off again.

This picture is proof that I am merely watching! Not stalking. No way I can pounce effectively with my leg hanging over the edge like that! Or so you think...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?