This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

12 Hours Is Not Enough

I helped my folks move this weekend. They had a third floor walk up and now have a house. If you're interested, that's 47 stairs. The whole house buying event was a fiasco and makes me never want to buy a house in MD.

Due to the move, I had no internet access on Sunday and Monday. I was not forward thinking enough on Saturday to pre-write and delay the posting of blogs for Monday and Tuesday.

Tuesday I was functioning on almost 4 hours sleep, a 5.5 hour drive, Luna at the vet and some Overflow issues at work. When the Lunacat and I finally got home (went from MD to vet to work to vet to home), I chatted with the roommate a bit and then crashed. I was in bed before 1800 and didn't get up again until 0630. I'm still tired.

Luna's eye is better. Poor girl received vaccines IN her eyes and up her nose yesterday. She goes back in about two weeks to check on her peepers. At least I'm used to having kitties with watery eyes.

Anywho, that's it. My update and explanation for silence this week. I'm thinking I might just have to crash when I get home tonight. This moving thing is highly overrated.

Oh and B, if you still read this, thanks for the pic text. I didn't figure you'd appreciate a response at 0330 when I woke up, checked the time and saw your text and some from the NHL. Kudos to your boys (except for that b@st@rd orpik).
Comments:
Eric Cole's neck healed up just fine.
 
As if that makes it all better.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?