This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Federal Kind of Day

It's still Wednesday! Just because most of you won't read this til Thursday doesn't change a thing! Today was busy, busy, busy. Tomorrow will be even more so.

This morning I was dealing with an audit. All morning. No it wasn't personal and it wasn't the IRS. Tho it was a federal entity. That's all I'm gonna say. If I told you what entity, you'd know where I work. I'd like to pretend that random people finding this don't know that information :)

This afternoon I was outside (have the sun burnt head to prove it). I was sorta kinda helping out with other departments at work. I wasn't officially helping but as one of the few employees there, I like to pretend I was. Sorry about the vagueness, it's that whole I-don't-want-to-say-where-I-work thing again. I will say that the afternoon activities were entirely because the Prez was in town.
Comments:
Ooh! Ooh! I know where you work!
 
Tis very polite of you for not saying where. Although now people know whom to torture if they want to find me. Not that I know of anyone who would stoop to torturing people to find me. Just sayin...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?