This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello Universe! I'm Listening...

I'm posting this on Tuesday morning but I'm cheating and writing it Monday night. Deal with it.

Luna is all tuckered out from playing with a catnip mouse. She's so tired she's no longer growling at me when I reach for the mouse. Or maybe she just knows I'll give it back to her. Either way it's not nearly as fun to grab the mousey.

I'm queasy and not because I narrowly avoided an assassination attempt earlier tonight either. Had dinner with friends at Sweet Tomatoes. Food was not that good and it wasn't restocked. Also the restrooms were out of order and they restaurant closed early. Not that they told us that. Think something was off in the salad I had.. or maybe the pasta.

Assassination attempt was by M. She inadvertently knocked over a big glass bottle of soda in World Market. It shattered and glass went sailing. One grazed my cheek. Didn't draw blood tho.

I'm thinking the Universe is trying to tell me something. Possibly, "take a step to the right". Literally and perhaps figuratively. A step to the right would've had the glass shard go sailing by. Also, at the Mudcats game, -- Oh wait. I haven't told that story yet. Maybe tomorrow. Hmm.. so yeah, maybe the Universe thinks I'm too liberal?

Maybe an answer will come to me in my dreams.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?