This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Mmmmm Fibers

Luna is licking the carpet. I don't know why. It's not near her food bowl(s). Or water bowl. Then again, she'll often lick my hand. And toes. Maybe she's doing the cat equivalent of brushing her teeth?

And now Luna is drinking some water. Think this is her equivalent of rinsing? or gargling? Then again, she's not spiting the water out...

Anyway, I got home from work yesterday and just vegged. Didn't turn the computer on. Had the tv on for about an hour. Mostly I napped and read. Trying to catch up for the rest of the week. Hence, no entry for yesterday. If you're reading this, that meant you survived :)

I was going to just post a video and leave it at that. Sadly, all the U2 ones I perused are blocked from embedding. Ah well.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?