This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Pix from the 2009 Festival for the Eno

These were all taken on my cell phone. I forgot my digital. Then again, it was rainy most of the day so I doubt I'd have taken my digital out very much. I did see more than The Nields and the sand sculpture. Just nothing that motivated me to take my cell out or, if it did, it didn't last long enough for me to get a picture.

The Eno Park is a lovely place. I highly recommend anyone going there for a walk, picnic, or daydreaming session. Anyway, on to my few pictures.

Nerissa & Katryna Nields kids show

Patriotic Sand Sculpture. I think it said there were 16 tons of sand...Maybe.


Nerissa & Katryna "adult" show. Nothing risque, just not 'Muffin Man' or ABCs being sung.

Another pic from their second show on Sunday.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?