This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Morning Ramblings

Another day, another teeny post. Don't you feel special? I really should get up earlier or just start posting in the evenings. Granted I didn't even turn on the computer yesterday evening. I did, however, charge my laptop battery. So that's something.

The Little Luna Love is snoozing. She's been very sweet the last few nights. Sleeping right next to me. I wake up and can see her with just moving my head. Not sure what's inspired this, but I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

Maybe she's feeling old since her birthday is in a few weeks? She'll be One!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?