This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Luna Update

She's still doing the litter box dance. In, squat, nothing, out, and lick, lick, lick. Poor baby girl. I can't call her Little Luna any more though as she's up to 10.4 pounds. I do call her Little Porker and my Little Pork Pie.

U2 streamed their concert yesterday live. Sadly, I missed it. I was doing the Medicate Luna Torture hour. And trying out new foods on her. Lower ash & magnesium content. She was okay with trying out new foods & treats. The other, not so much...

She hates, Hates, HATES the meds she's on. If I had time, I'd take a pic of my arm. Which is currently bleeding. Or my hand where you can still teeth impressions. And I haven't even given her the meds yet.

I'm off to lure her into my grasp by shaking a treat bag. Then I'll wrap her up in a sheet and place her just so. Then (attempt to) squirt a foul banana smelling antibiotic down her throat. Oy.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?