This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Smells Like ... a Party?

This morning, Miss Luna pulled an empty treat bag out of the trash can. She then drug it across the room and proceeded to chew on it, shake it and paw at it. The bag is riddled with teeth marks and possibly some claw marks.

Apparently, despite being empty, it still smells pretty darn good. Unfortunately for her, I don't have any more bags of that particular treat. I do have 3.25 bags of other treats though. And a tub of catnip. I think she'll survive.

Then again, her birthday is Sunday. Maybe I'll get her some more of the Friskies Party Mix treats. I'm sure they'll go nicely with her other presents.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?