This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Mini Chicago Recap

Chicago was great. The company I spent my time with was even better though. And the U2 concert (Sept 13) was beyond awesome. I have a ton of pix and a couple of videos from it. Just don't tell anyone as there were signs up all over Soldier Field saying no professional photography or video equipment allowed. Neither of which I had, just my little hand held digital Canon, but you never know what people will do. Especially if you get an awesome shot or a overly revealing one.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have the images/vids uploaded from my camera. Or later this week...

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?