This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

U2 Withdrawals

Not even a week since I saw them perform and I'm already impatient for my next show! It's not for over a week!! :( Not sure I'll survive. Although U2 is on the season premier of Saturday Night Live... that might help. Possibly. Hopefully.

I know, I know. I haven't posted any pix or video yet. I haven't even uploaded them onto my computer. First I was coming down off my U2 high, then I was lazy, then my touchpad broke and now I'm in the process of trying to spend A LOT of money. And the whole incident with my plane locking its brakes & blowing a tire after we landed at RDU didn't help my productivity any.

All of those are just excuses, I know. Doesn't mean the videos & pix are any closer to being posted tho :)
Comments:
I dunno. I just am not excited about this tour as I usually am. I was fairly disappointed in the last one comparatively speaking. I liked the Elevation tour tons better than Vertigo. It also doesn't help that I really don't like the new album. Maybe I'll get more jazzed the closer it gets.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?